The Deep End 6: The Pool Guy by More_TBC





Blammo! I said you'd get two mixes in a week and I'm delivering on that promise right now. The solution to the 6 inch floater in the previous mix is obviously the hard working pool guy. Net in hand, filtration system in check and ready to top up the chlorine.. he's the man keeping your pool party alive! This mix is what he would play if he had his own pool party, apparently. All the usual stuff applies.. follow the artists and check the links as half the tracks are free downloads! If you like it, let me know. I make these because I like doing them but the ego boost every now and again is always nice ;) TRACKLISTING ************ 1. Thinking About It (Extended Mix) - http://ift.tt/14gpKLb http://ift.tt/1os9FrC 2. 21 Questions (http://ift.tt/16lZGzq Remix) - http://ift.tt/1mGa49L http://ift.tt/1nR9qLi 3. Last Night (http://ift.tt/1uteXvd Remix) - http://ift.tt/1sZH7uW http://ift.tt/1utf0ay 4. Own Up (http://ift.tt/VIMIKw Remix) - http://ift.tt/1fUIbsn http://ift.tt/1Ayc3a4 5. Piano Weapon (Original Mix) - http://ift.tt/17ovOSG & http://ift.tt/1aKcd43 http://ift.tt/1iH5I0I 6. The World - http://ift.tt/OOZwLA http://ift.tt/1uteXvh 7. It's You (http://ift.tt/1sZH9Dc Teef Vocal Mix) - FCL http://ift.tt/1uteXvj 8. Missing You (Original Mix) - http://ift.tt/1gQK6CA http://ift.tt/1uteXvl 9. Musique (Original Mix) - http://ift.tt/Odni48 http://ift.tt/1utf0qO 10. Cure Me (Club Version) - http://ift.tt/1ccprkB http://ift.tt/1utf0qQ 11. Sing That Song (Tommy Forest 5am Remix) - http://ift.tt/1pvReWs ** No link yet is seems. I'm claiming it as an exclusive ;) ** 12. Show Me (http://ift.tt/1ewLiJy Remix) - http://ift.tt/1fBEu8W http://ift.tt/1sZH9Tu 13. She Moves (Far Away) (Club Mix) - http://ift.tt/16IQIZR http://ift.tt/1uteXLC 14. Stay High (http://ift.tt/1sZHaqx Bootleg) - Tove Lo http://ift.tt/1sZHaqB 15. My Party (Original Mix) - http://ift.tt/1fi0jNt http://ift.tt/1sZH9TE 16. Nasty Boy (http://ift.tt/1utf0r2 Refix) - Notorious B.I.G. http://ift.tt/1sZH9TH 17. Stranger (Extended Mix) - http://ift.tt/Z4N8cY http://ift.tt/1jvTCwj

www.blog.jackin.ru

Комментарии