Midnight Daydream (A Journey Through Deep House) by DJ Iceb3rg 2





I present you with "Midnight Daydream (A Journey Through Deep House)". This mix begins with a late night club feel & proceeds through some future house, only to evolve into piano/guitar oriented house, ultimately finishing up with some tropical elements. I consider this somewhat of a microcosm of what I consider Deep House. "Midnight Daydream" signifies the passing of a late night into early morning ... the strange haze one feels after drifting through an entire night, only to see the sunrise. Throw this on for a groovy 45 min drive, or a late night/early morning soiree. Here's the track list in order of appearance: Syn Cole ft. Madame Buttons - Miami 82 (Studio Acapella) Lloyd - Get It Shawty (Gryffin Remix) Duke Dumont - Need U (100%) [feat. A_M_E] Indila - Derniere Danse (Freddy Verano Edit) Oliver Heldens ft. Becky Hill - Gecko (Overdrive) Extended Mix BANKS - Waiting Game (Templeton & Sleepy Cat Remix) Felix Jaehn - Ain't Nobody (feat. Jasmine Thompson) Sam Smith - Stay With Me (Throttle Remix) Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up (PANG! Remix) Klingande - Jubel (Nora En Pure Remix) Duke Dumont ft. Jax Jones - I Got U Syn Cole ft. Madame Buttons - Miami 82 (Kygo Remix) Thanks for listening! As always, please support the original artists & download the songs you like from this mix...many of them are free downloads. Have a great day, and please repost & <3 !! - Chris

www.blog.jackin.ru

Комментарии