Update! (Read Description) by Shipwrecked.





Okay, for the few of you who care, I thought I'd give something of an update to show you all the stuff I'm working on (and to get myself organized). At this point I'm undergoing something of a change in style, one that is essentially a further progression into the night music stuff that I've been releasing, but focusing more on the future garage style that I love. Expect to hear lots of dark garage style songs incorporating all the soundscapes that I've been working on in my ambient releases. This doesn't mean I won't be doing ambient, but I will be focusing more on the garage side of night music. At this point, I'm already started on my next EP, though it will likely take a long time to release, as I'm counting on this release to be my debut into this new direction I'm taking. However, I'll be putting out several free tracks and little tidbits with the label I help run (the great and glorious Muri Collective). Hopefully these will be enough to keep people interested as well as provide something of a sneak-peak into what I'm working on. You guys can also expect a few collaborations and remixes to be out soon that may go all over the place in terms of style and genre. Here's what I've got cooking: -Reflection (to be released on the forthcoming Muri collective compilation) -Empty Shell (A colab with @ayearlater, also to be released on the compilation) -A free neurofunk remix of @spireproject's awesome track Shift -A remix of @multiplexmusic's sick track Headrush -The Collision EP (A microfunk EP, to act as the debut EP of my new alt alias) -@Spireproject and my entry to the Disprove remix competition -Several currently untitled free downloads -a possible neurofunk colaboration with the all mighty @prismofficial -my unnamed EP, currently in the very early stages (though easily my best work to date) So yeah, all that stuff and more. See if you can spot some of the mentioned tracks in the preview ;) And of course, shoutout the the amazing @muri-collective crew. Soon to be the biggest and best night music label around.

www.blog.jackin.ru

Комментарии