Run For The Exit by two-headedboy
Free downloads here!! http://ift.tt/1w6AVRj Album coming later this year. So if you tell me I'm not weary anymore If you ask me why I don't come 'round no more Well it was never you At least not what you do I'm sorry that it couldn't stay the same Well at least it's not so cold when you're inside When the war is raging on for paradise I never got a clue From what I listened to The lack of motivation left me numb When I was scared and all alone I saw you there But then I woke and couldn't stand to see your stare I'll never make amends With my impending end And all the ways I'll never know the truth R2eleased 10 July 2014 Written, Arranged, Produced, Mixed and Mastered by Joe Mineo Tracking Assistance From Kevin Preller Guitars/Vocals/Synth- Joe Mineo Bass-Katherine Pulsonetti Trumpet- Tyler Nappo Drums- Nick Balzano
www.blog.jackin.ru
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий