Curi - Teach You How To Ride (FREE DOWNLOAD) (read description) by ♔Cᴜʀɪ
Wassup people! It's been a while, I know, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy! First thing you probably notice is I'm not going under the name 'Curifex' anymore. It's gonna be just 'Curi' from now on. This is because I've been making alot of different types of music lately and I don't want to be known for only one genre. I want to expose myself as an artist and producer, and I don't want to be attached to a certain genre. I want to experiment and make innovative stuff. I love all music, so I make all music! (except for dutch folk singing, that shit is terrible). While I'm still sorting out some new releases I'm gonna give u free downloads and reworks/edits/bootlegs in the meantime. CURI NEVER DIES XO LOVE U ALL! *new social media links*: http://ift.tt/W7q3aT http://ift.tt/1l07evM http://ift.tt/W7q3aX
www.blog.jackin.ru
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий